# How to use Fundraiso Lists
# Understand the "Default List"
The default list is the list where your favorites are added to when you use the Star button. This is helpful when you have a new project and you are researching organizations. It allows you to quickly add new organizations to the default list with one click from your search results.
# Add an organization to a list
There are different ways to add new organizations to your list:
- From search result with Star button
- From search result with Add to list dropdown
- From tab "Manage Lists" on the organization detail page
# Remove an organization from list
- Choose your list at the top right dropdown
- Find the organization
- Click on the "Trash" icon to remove the organization from the current list
# Create a new List
- Choose a random list at the top right dropdown
- You will find a "Create" button at top right.